Friday, March 4, 2011

good thing vs fail thing

Made a trip to Whole Foods last night to stock up on prunes and oils, decaf coffee and vanilla almond milk. I stumbled upon the tea aisle and found the GREATEST TEA EVER. Its made by Yogi tea company and its called Egyptian Licorice Mint (exotic, i know). Inside this hot little bag are peppermint, licorice, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, clove and black pepper. I die. It performs miracles, i am sure.

I tried my hand at making my first gluten-free cracker last evening. It was an epic failure. As a professional-trained pastry chef, I am truly appalled at my inability to make this cracker a reality. I will be trying again, mark my word. I am sad about all the lovely, fresh rosemary and thyme that were casualties of this particular war. Pauvre petits. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment