Thursday, March 3, 2011

To eat is human. To cleanse...divine!

So we're onto the 4th day of the Pre Cleanse, and I'm feeling pretty good. I've learned quite a few things namely that decaf coffee with almond milk takes some getting used to, rice puffs are God's gift to gluten-allergic humans, and that prunes serve as a remarkable dessert when you've been sworn off processed sugar. Who knew? Many more discoveries on the horizon, i'm sure. I'm also on Day 4 of no smoking, which rocks. I've had a horrible head cold that has been weirdly beneficial to the non-smoking adventure. I haven't had much of an urge to do the smoking, and i'm so happy that us ladies are still going strong! A++ for effort for Team Awesomesauce. I'm also proud of inform that my addiction to caffeine is pretty much kicked at this point. I'm up at 6am, and shining without the assistance of any coffee substance. Not sure if this is a lifestyle choice that i'll stick with for the long-term (Amanda and I would greatly miss a lovely Barista-produced cappuccino) but its nice to know that I dont need it as a crutch to get through my day. Peace & Long Life :) - Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment